The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) at APN Lodge is a distinct offering from All Points North for individuals who have experienced substance dependence, mental health challenges, overwhelming stress, or emotional dysregulation. With three 3-hour therapy groups each week, clients participate in an integrative program designed to guide them through processing the past and learning how to move forward with tangible skills and tools.
Get comprehensive support for your recovery from Colorado’s premier behavioral health provider.
Expert, Specialized Treatment Team
Get support from clinical and medical experts with decades of experience
Beautiful Mountain Setting
Get 9 hours of intensive therapy work each week at APN Lodge's mountain-tucked setting in Edwards
Optional Family Therapy
Get tailored virtual family therapy during your treatment - available for an additional cost
Evidence-Based, Trackable Outcomes
Get care that really works, with client outcomes in the top 5% of the nation
APN Lodge IOP at a Glance
- 8-week program with rolling admission
- Individual in-person sessions scheduled weekly at your convenience
- Group meetings Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at APN Lodge in the Cordillera Neighborhood of Edwards, CO
Edwards IOP Participant Goals
- Maintain abstinence
- Demonstrate an ability to sustain behavioral changes
- Replace a substance-using lifestyle with treatment-related routines and substance-free activities
- Identify relapse triggers and develop relapse prevention strategies
- Unpack and integrate developmental/personal problems and begin/continue to find resolutions
- Become actively involved in a 12-Step or other mutual-help program
Group Therapy Structure
Group sessions include didactic work, homework presentations, coping skills coaching, experiential therapy, and process/group therapy.
Therapeutic modalities include:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Schema Therapy
YOUR FULL CONTINUUM OF CARE
Wherever you are, you can start there. All Points North has built a full continuum of care to provide multiple “front doors” where you can jump into programming, whether you’re seeking treatment for the first time, tackling a relapse, or building recovery capital well into your journey.
APN offers drug and alcohol detox outside Denver, CO, and Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. Residential treatment and partial hospitalization programs happen at All Points North Lodge in Edwards, CO. Virtual intensive outpatient programs, 1-on-1 therapy and psychiatry, and support groups are available through the APN Connection app. You can find integrative psychiatry and neurotechnology at our Plus by APN locations, and personal training and group fitness classes at 9x by APN. Wherever you are, we’re with you.
What APN Clients Are Saying
The APN Way
Care Options for Every Individual
We’ve designed the APN care model with touchpoints across an expanded curriculum so you can enter the continuum at any stage of your journey and get specialized support.
We are committed to providing a seamless experience with the same high-quality provider across each level of care. This continuity keeps your care record intact, eliminating the stress of starting anew with a different provider at each stage. Our data shows that the longer you remain engaged with our continuum of care, the higher your likelihood of achieving a positive outcome.Explore Our Programs
Program Participant Requirements
- Available only to SUD and co-occurring RTC and PHP clients transitioning to a lower level of care
- Participants must attend all group sessions
Participants must complete two weeks at a PHP or RTC level of care prior to IOP admission
- Participants are responsible for securing off-campus living accommodations in the Vail Valley with the assistance of case management
- IOP clients are only permitted on campus after 3 PM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and for individual therapy sessions and personal training appointments
- IOP clients may pay for an APN gym membership; however, they will only be allowed to use the gym after 3 PM throughout the week