The Virtual Healing Circle acts as a virtual alternative to the locker room environment for professional athletes. Each week, Marcus Smith II hosts a private Zoom group for participants to connect with other professional athletes, share their experiences, open a dialogue, and develop actionable skills and tools to heal and move forward.
Community, Connection, Acceptance
What to Expect From the Group
- Open a dialogue and build community through conversation
- Find familiarity and safety within a virtual locker room environment
- Normalize vulnerability
- Develop self-understanding and empathy
- Learn how to articulate your feelings
- Remember how to build and maintain confidence
- Create and execute long-term goals for sustained healing
About the Facilitator: Marcus Smith II
Marcus Smith II is a dedicated professional athlete, philanthropist, entrepreneur, and guest speaker with a strong commitment to eradicating the stigma associated with mental health, particularly within the realm of professional sports.
Marcus inspires thousands of people on and off the field by encouraging them to prioritize their mental health. His latest endeavor as APN’s Global Ambassador allows Marcus to reach more people facing mental health struggles.JOIN THE GROUP