Spend three days and three nights in our mountain-nestled Stagecoach Lodge to push deep into experiential work with our expert team, get out of your head, and rejuvenate with intentional experiences and activities. We’ll work with you to identify blocks that are leaving you feeling burnt out, move through barriers to personal and professional fulfillment, and assess which wellness components will best support you both during the retreat and at home. For a quick trip that restores your purpose, join us for a Revive for Professionals retreat.
EXPERIENTIAL WORK FOR PROFESSIONAL FULFILLMENT
Get three days of experiential growth sessions with a few peers and our expert facilitators to meet you where you are, find clarity around past and current barriers, and set intentions and plans for a professionally successful and personally fulfilling future.
- Get clarity about “what’s lacking” through experiential work like music therapy, art therapy, mindful movement, and psychodrama
- Rest from the mental loops of problem-solving and achieving while still moving toward goals
- Prevent professional burnout through recentering and refocusing
- Transition into the next chapter of growth in your professional and personal life with a tailored plan to help you continue your progress after the retreat
- Get out of your head and into your body through personal training, mindful movement, yoga, walks, and massage
- Bond with facilitators and other professionals in a way that goes deeper than networking – to feel seen, encouraged, and inspired
- Process and unwind around the firepit with a session designed to distill the takeaways and induce a restful night of sleep
Your Fresh Start Begins Now
WELLNESS PLAN FOR MIND-BODY BALANCE
Over the course of your three days at Revive for Professionals, our team will put together a plan for your way forward, including:
- Personalized, guided goal setting
- Strengths and weaknesses assessment
- Coping mechanism instruction and recommendations
- Holistic and adjunctive practice recommendations
The APN team will also evaluate your individual needs over the 3-day retreat in order to understand your goals, tailor programming directly to your pain points, and help you get set up to reach them.CALL 855.510.4585
FITNESS, WELLNESS, & SPA
Experiences to Get Out of Your Brain and Into Your Body
- One 50-minute therapeutic massage
- One 60-minute float experience in our sensory deprivation float tank
- Daily mountain hikes
- Personalized recommendations with Registered Dietitian
- Trauma-informed yoga or gym training sessions
- Full spa access including sauna, steam, and hot tub
PLUS COMPREHENSIVE WELLNESS ASSESSMENTS
Fitness Assessment for Tailored Goals
- Fitness and activity history
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Muscular strength
- Muscular endurance
- Mobility and stability (Functional Movement Screen)
Nutrition Assessment to Fuel Productivity and Wellness
- History of nutrition and health
- 24-hour food recall
- Dietary preferences and diet evaluation
- Supplement analysis
- Nutritional gaps and opportunities analysis
MEET YOUR FACILITATORS
MIMI LEEDS, MS, ADTR
STEPHEN ALFONSO, MT-BC
FROM A REVIVE RETREAT CLIENT
HIGHLIGHTED RETREAT MODALITIES
- Psychodrama/Experiential Work
- Offers a client an opportunity to look at parts of self that have been disconnected and transform these parts into healthy support. Using role play and sculpting, Experiential therapy opens a human being’s internal landscape allowing them to transform aspects of negative self towards positive and productive choice. Encouraging accountability and ownership in a safe and nurturing way
- Allows a safe and tangible container for emotional expression. This modality allows for authenticity without the habitual behaviors associated with denial and verbal defensiveness.
- Explores elements of communication, connection, group cohesion and mindfulness through drum circles, lyric analysis and recorded music. In addition, we teach meditation and utilize guided imagery.
- We focus on connection to self and body – employing techniques to decrease self-objectifying and increase physical and emotional self-acceptance.
FROM A REVIVE RETREAT CLIENT
“My hope for the retreat was to get a new, more helpful perspective on life and my circumstances, sort of a reset. I’ve recently retired from being a professional athlete. Although I’ve been preparing for quite a while, there are still rather significant changes I am managing. Additionally, I’m originally from Ukraine and in my last professional season a war broke out in my country, with my family still living there.
What was absolutely phenomenal was that the therapists on site are trauma informed and were able to let me process some of this stuff with compassion and understanding. More importantly most of the time I didn’t have to use words. With different modalities like watercolor, drum circle, float tank, meditation, mindful walks I was able to ‘take out’ what was inside without having to make sense of it with words. I’m also exhausted from having to retell these stories, they seem to solidify each time I repeat them, so having another outlet with informed therapists was just irreplaceable.
Although I understand that a 3 day retreat is not quite enough to get all my affairs in order, it was a helpful nudge in areas of fitness, nutrition, mindfulness, nature, therapy, coaching among others.
I hope to continue to incorporate modalities I’ve experienced on more consistent basis and do these types of resets more consistently or/and perhaps for longer periods of time.
Thank you APN for a much needed time for myself.”