All Points North is a top-tier community care provider that offers treatment programs specifically for Veterans. With a dedicated curriculum for Veterans and experience treating post-traumatic stress, traumatic brain injuries, depression, anxiety, and substance misuse, APN is honored to support Veterans in mental health and recovery with the world-class treatment you deserve.
APN Lodge is proud to be in-network with TriWest. APN Denver, APN Boulder, and APN Malibu locations are in-network with Tricare.
Expert, Specialized Treatment Team
Get support from clinical and medical experts with decades of experience
Evidence-Based, Trackable Outcomes
Get care that really works, with client outcomes in the top 5% of the nation
Dedicated Veteran Curriculum
Curriculum specific to the program plus many other groups with the rest of the clients
In-Network with Triwest
APN Lodge is proud to be in-network with Triwest to offer Veterans covered care
A Specialty Path for Veterans at APN
The Veterans Program at All Points North Lodge is a specialty cohort for Veterans and some first responders – all seeking to recover from substance use disorders, trauma, PTSD, and/or other mental health struggles. With dedicated groups, content, and therapists, the Veterans Program exists to bring direction, healing, and support to those who have served in the military.INQUIRE NOW
For Those in Suicidal Crisis
As of January 17, 2023, Veterans in suicidal crisis can go to any VA or non-VA health care facility for free emergency health care.
If you are a Veteran and in suicidal crisis, dial 911 or 988 and go to your nearest ER. You will receive immediate crisis care and, under a new law called the COMPACT Act, you can receive 30 days of residential treatment and 90 days of outpatient treatment at All Points North Lodge. Once at the hospital, just tell them to contact us at 855.510.4585. If you have questions or get stuck in how to proceed with in getting care from APN, please feel free to call us as well.
Veterans Crisis Line Options
For Those Struggling with Mental Health or Substance Use
Mental health and substance use treatment programs are available to Veterans and their families. As an in-network provider with TriWest, APN is able to provide residential treatment, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient programs, outpatient programs, psychiatry, therapy, Deep TMS, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, virtual groups, family therapy, and more.
Tricare-covered Veterans are eligible to get treatment at APN if:
- You have TriWest or Tricare (West Region); and
- You have more than a 30-minute average drive time for mental health treatment or a 60-minute average drive time for specialty care*; or
- You have more than a 20-day wait for mental health care, and non-institutional extended care services, unless the Veteran agrees to a later date in consultation with their VA health care provider.
*For instance, if you are a Veteran and live 10 miles from the nearest VA primary care provider, but it takes you over an hour to drive there on average due to heavy traffic, you would be eligible for community care.CALL NOW
What Our Clients Say
Resources for Veterans
- Make the Connection – Videos & Info for Military Veterans
- Make the Connection features stories of hope and recovery from Veterans like you. Watch Veterans and their family members share real stories of strength and recovery, find useful information and local mental health resources and explore ways to show your support.
- VA Mental Health Webpage
- The VA Mental Health Webpage has a variety of mental health resources, information, treatment options, and more — all accessible to Veterans, Veterans’ supporters, and the general public. Explore the pages below to learn more about a specific mental health topic or to find information specifically tailored to your needs.
- Colorado Veterans Service Officers
- Each county in Colorado has a Veterans Service Office that offers free assistance to veterans. Their Service Officers specialize in assisting veterans, and their family members, with claims, applications, and appeals to the VA. If you are considering requesting services or submitting an application to the VA, we strongly recommend that you contact your County Veterans Service Office.
Introducing the APN Veterans' Program
“Never was so much owed by so many to so few.”
–Winston ChurchillAPN TREATMENT OPTIONS
APN THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
All Points North is proud to provide a variety of resources to Veterans, providers, and the broader community in an effort to support the pursuit of total health for Veterans and their families. For more information about any of the resources below or to talk with a member of the APN team, email [email protected].
2022 Survey: Veteran Mental Health
APN partnered with Censuswide to survey 1,000 military veterans in the U.S. aged 18+. The survey was conducted between October 5, 2022 to October 14, 2022. Veterans reported on their mental health, transition to civilian life, and barriers to care.DOWNLOAD THE REPORT
WHITE PAPER: It's Now Law. Will the VA Finally Engage Community Care Providers in the Veteran Suicide Crisis?
APN Advisor, West Huddleston, explores barriers to mental health care and potential solutions to the Veteran suicide crisis in this 2023 white paper. Huddleston makes a case for VA to move toward qualified community care providers as essential partners in the fight for Veteran well-being, putting laws and acts into practice through tangible steps.Read the white paper
YOUR FULL CONTINUUM OF CARE
Wherever you are, you can start there. All Points North has built a full continuum of care to provide multiple “front doors” where you can jump into programming, whether you’re seeking treatment for the first time, tackling a relapse, or building recovery capital well into your journey.
APN offers drug and alcohol detox outside Denver, CO, and Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. Residential treatment and partial hospitalization programs happen at All Points North Lodge in Edwards, CO. Virtual intensive outpatient programs, 1-on-1 therapy and psychiatry, and support groups are available through the APN Connection app. You can find integrative psychiatry and neurotechnology at our Plus by APN locations, and personal training and group fitness classes at 9x by APN. Wherever you are, we’re with you.
The APN Way
Care Options for Every Individual
We’ve designed the APN care model with touchpoints across an expanded curriculum so you can enter the continuum at any stage of your journey and get specialized support.
We are committed to providing a seamless experience with the same high-quality provider across each level of care. This continuity keeps your care record intact, eliminating the stress of starting anew with a different provider at each stage. Our data shows that the longer you remain engaged with our continuum of care, the higher your likelihood of achieving a positive outcome.Explore Our Programs