Meet Andrea Taylor
Andrea Taylor has worked in the field of addiction as a therapist, manager, and director since 2006. She focuses on supporting families, couples, and individuals with harm minimization and abstinence for long-term recovery and healing from trauma.
Background and Education
Andrea’s degrees and certifications include:
- MSc in Addiction Psychology and Counseling
- Diploma in Transpersonal Couples Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Training in Post Induction Trauma by Pia Mellody: Stage 1 & 2
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Therapy
- Sex Addiction Training by Paula Hall
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Andrea has varied management and leadership experience and has worked at The Blenheim Project, Turning Point, and Priory Group.